Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Good And The Bad

I think I really lost interest in blogging. Everything feels not the same anymore. Even typing on my keyboard I feel so stress. For last time, it's actually a good way to let out stress by blogging. But my point now is. You don't have to let the whole world know about your problems.

I'm just living everyday blindly. My life is more towards him and my parents. Friends. I admit I have a fear towards my friends now. After that matter between me and my close ones happened. All of a sudden. My close friend for 3 years left.

I admit I didn't handle things well. And all of a sudden. I lost a couple of friends. Can't do anything now. Can't possibly go back to the past too. Those are great memories. Thanks for the memories my once close friends.

Got to move on like nothing had happened.

I'm glad my life with him is great now. Although I'm damn disappointed that we can't spend our day together today, which is his off day. Miss a chance. Double the happiness the next. I believe in this.

I smiled today. Have you? =)