Monday, December 17, 2007

Falling In Love

Computer back 1 week already yet I haven't clear up those old posts. They still appeared in my blog's front page.
Which means it's been like 7654321 (<- kua zhang!) days since I last blogged.
I didn't blog everyday liao. Help! How how?
#^$%*&^(%^#$@#!@#^@#$^#%@#!@!!!
LOL!

I can't didn't spend much time online. =(
Because I can't. Promised him I'll be a good girl. And a good girl isn't that easy to maintain OKAY!
Which consists of being online lesser, puff lesser, no vulgar AT ALL , go out with friends lesser?! ( <- T.T)
I don't know why I listen to him so much to do and change so much for him. *Scratch head* ?_?
But I guess it's worth it to have someone to love you. =D
The feeling of being love and in love is great. And the feeling is totally different from the love parents gave you.
I love it manz!

ometimes I do feel suffocating. Maybe from the strictness he gave me. I know he meant me well though.
But sometimes I wish to be a bad girl once in a while also! =P
*Scolds KNNCCB* *Flirts with guys*
LOL!
Just kidding OKAY!

And sometimes our thinkings are SO different. He thinks it's right. I thinks it's wrong. Then we quarreled . Zzz. (-_-'')
How LAH how?
2 years difference also got generation gap? -_-?

But still. I enjoyed being in love. =D