Wednesday, December 19, 2007

DearEST Parents?

I was like you know you know. Sea-saw mood today. Ups and downs.

Went out with him. His off day. We had a total new experience and laugh till our guts are out. Damn interesting and funny. It's been quite long since I had so much fun. From morning till night. Thank you so much.

Envy envy envy other couples because both sides of their parents approved of their relationship. Mine? My dad hate him to the core. My mum dislike him. His side? His dad quite ok with me. But in times asking me to leave him afraid that his son might drag me down. His mum also sometimes approve sometimes not. Like I'm going to spend finish his son's money lidat. -_-

I hope things will be better after he got his pay. Cos I'll be spending his money instead of my family's. Hopefully all things will be fine by CNY. I really don't find it a need for guys to pay for a gal's FOOD and TRANSPORT when she goes out with him. But my parents were like you OUGHT to spend his money. DRAIN HIM DRY! -_-

Then my dad was like kpkb the moment I came home. I feel so fucked up.

Sigh. Parents, give us a break.