Thursday, December 20, 2007

Friendship Crisis

I'm having this very weird thing happening to me. It happens after I'm back online after my computer crashed.

Well, seems that A LOT of my friends are avoiding me. Or trying to avoid me?

To my horror, I discovered quite a number of friends deleted my msn contact when I checked using msn plus. Even close friends. Some even blocked me. Zzz.

Should be lar, don't tell me their computer crashed also? -_-

Deleted me from elsewhere forget it. Even msn? What the heck?

When I tried to contact them via their mobile. There's totally no reply from them.

Hello? Excuse me? What have I done wrong?!

Wah lao eh. Someone tell me please. I'm confused as a sotong. *Scratches head*

Or you people think I won't come online anymore? I'm still alive and kicking k?

Or issit friendship crisis I guess?

Help meeeeeee lar. =(