Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Love Shopping!

I went out today. Like finally. -_-
With him. His off day.

Went PS first. Ate lunch at Ajisan.
Because we can't find Seoul Garden at PS. -_-
Ordered dry ramen, don and some side dishes.
Bill total choked up more than $50.
I was like -_- SO EX?! #@%$&^%*(%^&$%*!!!
Next time don't eat there liao.

After that took a walk around PS.
Nothing to shop, seriously.
Went GV, wanted to watch a movie.
But ended up ALL the movies are not to my liking.
Went arcade pa game.
He pa I watch. -_-
Later I took revenge, I pa till him pia!

Trained to Vivo after.
Candy Empire is my life okay!
Bought some chocolates and candies.
Went GUESS shop. All bags not nice.
Sigh. Nothing to buy.
La kopi at a cafe. My green tea don't know what drink sux.
Then he went pharmacy to buy some gums that can quit smoking.
Damn ex. Near $40. Wonder it helps anot one lor. -_-

Dinner at a food center near Vivo.
Spent too much on lunch. Had to save for dinner.
And bus-ed home.

I don't know how we can spend 10 hours outside.
We didn't even went alot of places lor. -_-?
Spent $100 plus lidat. Zzz.
Save save save for rainy days please!

I got $150 pocket money from him. ^-^
Save save save too! For erm..
To feed my bank lar.

Monday his off day again.
SG running out of places to go.
Ideas please?