Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year people!
It's 2008!!!

Last day of 2007 was quite horrible in the day. We had a huge quarrel. I thought we will break on the last day of the year.
Ended up I was told that he faked that quarrel. NB CB! -_-'''
Not funny guy. Zzz.

Went to find him in the evening. Wanted to catch a movie at PS. Aliens vs predators 2.
Tickets were sold out. DAMN fast lar. -_-'''

Walked down to Bugis for dinner. Shopped awhile and went back Batok for countdown.
Those singers wear till so sexy lar! HELP LOR!
Our eyes nearly dropped out. O_O!!

Waited for bus at bus stop for 30 mins but last bus ran liao. Zzz.
Cabbed home. $11 from Batok to Panjang.
I was like
.....................................................

2007 had been a bad year for me. That guy's $$ matter. I got sacked. Depression. He went into prison and such. Hope 2008 will be better.

A brand New Year. Let's shout Hooray together!