Friday, January 04, 2008

The :) And :( Of Relationship

Long time didn't blog I know. Because there's nothing to blog. How to blog lah?!

I'm busy with sleeping, eating and slacking everyday.
New Year Day is spent keeping Zhou Gong company. :D

Such a carefree yet restricted life. Why would I said restricted? Cos he's kinda over protective of me. I don't enjoy much freedom compare to when I'm single. No more hanging out with friends. No more late nights.

Sometimes I feel sweet. But there's times when I feel suffocated too. I don't know is it a good thing to be in a relationship. Or maybe I haven't adapt to this kind of life yet? Getting quite used to it and you'll feel loved. Maybe? :)

Yesterday night he rushed over to my area and keep me company for awhile just because I was bored. He just ended a 12 hours job. I'm really touched. I asked myself, have I done enough things for him? Sacrifice enough yet? The answer is no. In a relationship there's always give and take. You can never sacrifice enough.

Tomorrow noon meeting with my ger. Accompany her for a checkup at SATA woodlands. Which after that I might be going to meet up with him. I hope there won't be any quarrels anymore. We've been quarreling over small little things way too much recently.