Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Crazy Post (Click Ignore!)

You might think it's a good thing to be in a relationship. I think differently. Look at my ger. She's like so cheerful when she's single now. Compared to the previous times the quarrels with her bf might lead her to be unhappy yea.

I just feel that somehow I dragged him down. It just hurts and pains me to see him getting slimmer and slimmer after he worked. He would leave all the good stuffs for me. While he gets nothing back in return.

He would be so tired after work yet he still have to come and keep me company. But I always neglected his feelings. And throw tempers at him. Even his mum said there's not a need to meet every time. Am I being a burden to him?

Given a choice, leave or stay with him. Which will be a wiser one? I rather share the suffering than let him suffer alone. It's just not fair at all. Will he and I be happier if we didn't meet each other in the first place?

2008. It's a year to decide. Should I plan something? Like get someone to pose as my new beau and get a break up? Nah. Sounds so drama mama right? Better don't let him read this post or I'll get my head rolled. Haha.

The best thing to do now is either leave him totally or make his life more happier if I continue staying with him. This post is just to let out a breathe of air. I'm just joking okay? Asked me to ditch a guy. CHOY. I got so suay meh?

But I still confused lor. -_-

What the hell lar RF, you gila cha bor.