Sunday, January 06, 2008

Ger And Her "Mummy"

Like I said. Yesterday's post was a crazy one. Click ignore lar moo!

Oh ya yesterday went SATA woodlands with ger. Met her at interchange. She arrived earlier than me. Say 15 mins? I was like wth, she lives in SK. Me BP. Why am I slower? @%#$&#$%@&^#$^ LOL!

Easy to find that place because a smart lady (MEMEMEME!) checked the exact location online already. Went to take a queue number first and makan at MAC.

Back from makan the queue number just skipped 5 numbers only. -_-
Waited for 1 hour plus just for the registration. -_-

Nowadays things really expensive. Haven start ITE need to pay for all these check up first. $40 plus seh. Waited with ger. She had a lot of tests to be done. Urine test, blood test, chest xray.

Waiting was okay. But one thing was not okay! A future schoolmate of ger's called me aunty! Some more asked where is my daughter!
Am I that old to you to be able to give birth to a 16 years old daughter?
Grr grr grr! Mad mad mad!

Ger laughed like a nutcase when I told her that. Ya la, very funny I know. -_-

After the medical check up went Batok to find him.
Went off to Vivo for dinner after that.

Shopped at Daiso and Candy Empire. Bags of chocolates and candies to bring home!
Yum yum!

Wasn't a bad day IF I'm not being called AUNTY you idiot.
Zzz.

I guess I'm old already.
Sigh.