Monday, January 07, 2008

It's A Sunday

I feel uncomfortable now. Reason cos I...
Makan too much! LOL!!!

Mac for lunch, treated by dear. Slacked awhile at Zenn's house. Saw their new room's layout. Sibei swee. Next time I can ton night at the other room already. ^^

Chatted with meimei. And after we all went downstairs to get a shoe rack. I helped cha boh get a nice one. Fits her room and shoes so nicely lar.

Slacked again at her house and went off with dear to the bus stop. Waited for the bus and went sunset with him. Sending him off to work.

Took my bus home from there. Alight at cousin's house there. Slacked awhile more at her house. Then came home for curry chicken cooked by mum. Yum yum.

I makan too much candies and chocolates. Stomach pain pain now. That's the outcome for being too greedy. ):