Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Everybody STRESS!

Yesterday night chatted with Darren. We were so into Facebook Fluff pet things. We both chionging our pets speed. He actually decided to make an auto petting program. LoL right? I told him if he want to get ban on Facebook do go ahead. But his genius mind still die die want to try. And so he tried this program thingy till the very early morning.

Me keep racing with my friends fluff till they asked me not to race. Can. Provided if you asked me in a nice tone. Don't keep saying stop racing me! Cos I will race more with you. LOL! I super guai lan one. My Riri 7000+ fph liao. Got that man zhu gan.

Me last night? Wanted to watch They Kiss Again Episode 4 then sleep. But was too tired. I kept dozing off. No choice. Zhou Gong miss me. So I go find him play chess.

Today he worked night shift. Me slacking at home whole day long. I getting enough of this kind of life. So sian. My parents were like telling me my cousins who are younger than me can go earn a living themselves. Blah blah. Stress lar. Think I wed haven see doctor already stress si. Think I don't want to work meh? Me you ku zhong and nan yan zhi yin. Sigh.

Now? I keep typo in Habbo. Make the guys laughed like siao. Chatted with GI. It's been years since we last talked. He seems stress. It seems that people around our age is coping with different stress. Studies, relationship, family etc.

I don't wanna grow up lar! Being an adult sux. =(