Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Slacker's Slacking Day

Actually thought I'll be staying at home today. But I suddenly remembered that cha boh wants to come over my house. Afraid that she's going to be slacking at my house till 4-5am again. I offered to go over to her house accompany her instead.

Set off at 5 plus pm. Reached her house at 6pm. That's fast. Slacked at her house for a few hours and we went for our dinner. Dinner was mac. Mc Wings meal and iced milo for both of us. Ate till we can't eat anymore and went back to her house.

Dear only came at around 9pm. Missed him lo. Yet he came so late. Already complained lots of stuffs to cha boh already. I felt better and more relaxed after that. So it was a great time chatting with dear later. Watching huang jin lu at the same time.

Went off at 10pm with him to the bus stop. Accompany him to sunset cos he's working night shift tonight. And homed after. Tomorrow still need to wake up early to accompany him to the east side for some matter and my hospital appt later at 4pm. Going to be a busy day. I'm glad he's off tomorrow.

I'm like writing a diary now lo. Omg help! And yes do guys feel threaten easily? A close guy friend of mine approached me again after like years we never talked. And he's jealous. LOL! Felt sweet and funny. Seems like 08 is a ''peach flower'' year for me. So many yan daos friend came and approached me again. Haha.

Damn. Stomach not feeling well again. =(