Sunday, December 23, 2007

Lyvia And The Baby Boy

I got one word to shout out. HUNGRY!

Damn freaky hungry okay. Ate mee goreng at 12nn. And now it's already 7pm for goodness sake. Waiting for another round of Riri race then it's time for my dinner!

Went out at noon. Batok first to meet him. And we took bus to Marsiling where I'll be visiting my niece Lyvia.

We got lost. -_-'''

Not a surprise. Because we alight at the wrong bus stop and went down the wrong stairs. Finally reached after like walking 54321km. LOL! And he went off to work straight away.

Lyvia's stomach very big already okay. She's giving birth next month. Baby boy! ^-^

Her house super big and nicely done up. Helped her with the preparations of fruit for tomorrow's 15th. Drink a bottle of not so bad black soy bean milk and she chased me home.

"Raining soon you know?" Ok lor. Was sent off to the bus stop and got home soon.

I can't wait to see the arrival of the baby boy. My great nephew okay! LOL!

Baby! Baby! ^-^