Saturday, December 22, 2007

What Went Wrong?

He's busy working for this whole week. All days afternoon shift. Makes me so bored and don't have the chance to meet him. I can only online at home most of the time or nap a couple of hours.

Kind of feel that he's neglecting me because of work. We talked lesser and lesser on the phone due to he's tired. Can't blame I know but how I wish he let me get a job too. But he's worried and want me to push all arrangements to new year.

He said he want to save money and thinks that we should meet lesser. But for a girl's thought will be, "Huh? Why don't want to meet anymore? Is this some kind of feeling changes in our relationship?"

I really hope things will be better next week where he gets more off days due to all those public holidays. And pay day next week. Will things get better? I do hope so.

Update:
Went to surprise him at sunset after he knock off work. Made an effort in going there. But he somehow gave me a weird kind of feeling which seems different. Maybe he's too tired? Hope so.

Later going to visit my pregnant niece Lyvia at Marsiling. She's going to give birth to a baby boy next month. I'm so excited can? But one thing oh no! I'm going to be great aunt? T_T