Saturday, January 19, 2008

Foul Mood LAH!

Wasn't in a good mood these few days. Nothing much happened. Really. All things were so peaceful after the makan outing. I just sense my depression coming back these few days. Been having the mood to be alone and cry. And mood swings like ya ya recently.

Didn't meet him much this week. He's busy with work. Working night shift. I spent my time rotting in front of the computer. Today's his off day. And he slept till 6pm. I waited and waited till 8pm. Imagined waited 1 whole week for his off day. And he wants to spent the day sleeping at home. I mean I should consider his feelings too. Night shift is tough chore. But I don't know why I can't control myself and just cried out to him. Made him ran over to my place and brought me out.

When we left bugis just now. The bus just ran to the middle lane while we flag it like crazy. Missed 2 of them you know? The stupid bus just went into the middle lane! Like Hello! Excuse me? Got passengers here at the bus stop you know? And some more what the fucking hell 2 buses ran away in this method. Missed the last bus due to this. And had to cab home. Freaking 20 bucks just from bugis to panjang. I cursed and swear at the bus stop. Like fuck. Damn pissed!

He's having problems at work too. Might not be working there anymore. Headache thinking of it. Not easy to find another job you know? Yet those ah bengs had to go di siao him when it's his shift. Damn unlucky lah.

CNY soon. Yet I don't have the cash to manage my hair and buy new clothes. 50 bucks just came in last few days and flew off lidat today. SG expenses are damn ex. Waiting for 10 more days. His pay day and birthday. I hope I'll be able to cheer up after CNY and get a freaking job soon.

DAMN. Sometimes I really dislike staying in SG.