Thursday, January 17, 2008

Makan Outing

I blogged late tonight. This evening was such a fun night! I love it man! Totally enjoyed it! Thanks for the makan outing treat, da jie. Muacks muacks!

Actually I thought I won't be able to attend the outing today. Cos he don't really like the idea of me going out. But at evening he gave me the go ahead sign. And sent me msg asking me to enjoy and reach home before midnight. I was so HAPPY you know? I kept smiling to myself on the train. People must have thought I'm siao. LOL!

Reached Raffles about the same time with Matt. Met him at control station and walked around there waiting for the others. When all of them arrived, we walked to Lau Pat Sa. (Eh, correct spelling?) Just walked into the place and kena surrounded by hawkers trying to recommend us their food. We got brought to the outside and sat there waiting for da jie. To my surprise, Dan's joining too! Hohoho!

Da jie arrived. We hopped on down to the satay side. I fell. -_- SP mei was the only one who saw it. Damn paiseh. And it hurts like ouch! Da jie ordered ALOT of food. Let's list them out. Got..
Fried Rice
BBQ Chicken Wings
Otah!!!
Satay (Chicken, Mutton, Beef)
Some kind of seashells? LOL! Not clams leh. Mm zai simi. Zut zut or Lut lut si bo?
And some fish dunno called what Fang Yu. With sambal! Yeah! My fish! LOL!
I ate ALOT too. Esp like the fish. Then too bloated till I had to eat my medicine. Greedy lor. -_-

Wow! Da jie spent a bomb on the food! 谢谢你!!!

Parted with a couple of them on the way after dinner. The others including me went over to Starbucks la kopi. I stared at them la only. Cos I'm too full. Talked cock with them. Chatted awhile and I went over to Sunset to find dear who is working night shift. Delivered satays for him to makan. Cabbed home soon.

Ah. I love today la! More outings please! :D