Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Chocolates & Bangalas

These few days keep raining. Sian sian sian.
These few days he working night shift. Sleep sleep sleep.
These few days I always eat and sleep. Haiz haiz haiz.

But tomorrow's going to be different!

Satay outing tomorrow with my gang right?
Heard got around 10+ people. WOW!
Say YAY! :D

But he expected me to be home by 11pm.
Jitao sian 1/2 diao..

Cos my area is getting so dangerous at night. Lift upgrading going on. I can't use the lift at my side. Only can use the lifts at the far end.

And those ****ing bangalas are all over my area! From downstairs to upstairs! They even hid inside the corner where the lift upgrading is going on and drink beer inside! Pee at the stairs some more!

Angry! Very pissed with them! Make my area becomes so unsafe at night!

Damn those bangalas..
Niao them~~!!


He came over just now. Just to give me a hug and a BIG box of chocolates.
Happy cos of the chocolates not the hug. LOL.




CHOCOLATES! THANK YOU! ^^

He can be sweet at times. Irritating at most of the times too. Pengz. -_-
Guys.. I just don't understand them lar!