Friday, January 25, 2008

Fucked Up

I feel so URGH $#&#$&#&#*$*($*($!!!!

FUCKED UP.

CNY is coming yet I don't have the new year mood. Previous years I will start preparing for CNY already. Buying CNY goodies, stick those decorations up on the wall as well as buy new clothes, shoes, bags what so ever. But this year? Help, not even a thing yet. And it's less than 2 weeks to CNY!

Busy lazing myself on the bed and slacking. Sleep sleep and more sleep. He can sleep. Why can't I? He sleeps for around 20 hours a day and active for less than 4 hours a day only. Is like wth? Is he a human? Why can't I sleep too? Don't know what's wrong with him. Talking about him makes me blow my top. Come on, do you have to sleep until lidat? -.-

O's results today. Glad for my di and dad's side cousin that he got 4 a1's. My di did not bad either. Can make it into a poly. As for my twin cousins. Sian half. I wonder if they can even make it into poly. One can, the either might not. The worst is that they don't want to enter ITE. God bless then.

2am already right? I sleep lor. Happy? Can?