Thursday, January 24, 2008

发闷气

Me today broke down. I cry neh. T.T My parents and him were stunned. For no reason I was raining like no tomorrow in the face. Felt better after some comforting from them. Sorry neh. I think I must have been too stress.

年关将近 口袋空空

You know you know? Uh huh.

I don't wish to be home always hiding myself in my small room and sleep whole day. That's just a form of escaping.
I don't wish to face the wall everyday and stare blankly at them. As if they will talk to you lidat. -.-
I don't wish to be alone. I need company from friends and family. Yet nobody bothers to talk to me. I HATE the lonely feeling.
I don't wish to be neglected by him. Ai mai mai sua lidat.

After dinner went over to Batok. At last a breathe of outside air. I just feel so stuffy inside my house. Seems like stress can knock me out anytime. K.O then.

Cabbed home at midnight. Pocket really drained DRIED this time. Fish. Waiting for his pay day. Oh yea his problem guess what ending? He kena pok. Oh well I've already predicted it. Let it be. I'm fine with anything now.
Ya ya as if.