Wednesday, January 23, 2008

KPKB

Nowadays I keep buay tahan him and kpkb him. =l

I just feel so irritated always. By nosies and his stupid attitude. He's making me go CRAZY. I just feel like shouting towards him now and then.

Told him I want a break today. He thought I was kidding. -_-

I mentioned to him that our relationship is just like a chopstick. About to break. But yet just hang in there by a tiny winy piece of wood.

He's ALWAYS sleeping. Zhou gong got so many chess sessions to VS him meh?
I'm thinking that he uses sleep as an excuse to avoid the reality.

He sleeps? Me? I'm so fucking bored.
And the boring feel cause a hell lot of stupid unhappy stuffs to happen.

Damn. 07 and 08 are both bad years. Fish.

4am - Trying to get a job online but can't find any suitable ones.
Either they need exp or diploma cert.
Me wants a job lah. :'(