Tuesday, January 22, 2008

MOO! Back!

I'm fine now. Don't worry k? I feel like a bull now! MOO!!! LOL!!!
And to 聪明团团长 : I know I'm CLEVER! Thank you very much! LOL!!!

Things wasn't really good for me. I felt sick. 2008 was a bad year already.
Luckily I felt better today after eating like 2 panadols.

And my relationship doesn't seems good to me. He's busy with work. No time for us to meet. Cos he will spend his time sleeping most of the time. And whenever we had a chance to talk on phone. He will tell me all about the stuffs that happened during he's working. I will go like uh huh? But I don't catch even half a ball. -_-

We didn't even spend an hour on phone per day now. And we don't contact each other on msn sms or what so ever. He said meeting lesser will make us more loving. I objected the way he say it. To me meeting lesser will make us drift more.

黄金路 ending sucks to the core!
That Kaijie don't even know how he die!
$#^#&#^$@#^$@^!!! -_-

I go Youtube catch 恶作剧2吻 liao.
Need to rest early since I just recovered.