Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekends!

Hihi!

2 days never blog liao. Miss me not?

I hope you don't. Cos I don't miss you. BLEH! LOL!

Nothing much happened these few days. He's busy working. I went to find him for dinner yesterday blah blah.

Today he worked morning. We went out at night. To enjoy our own world first. Cough cough cough. Then meet ced and zenn.

Went to a place called Bali House? I think. At Orchard there. Slacked there. Ate some finger food. The others ate main course. Lobster, prawn whatever. And damn the fruit punch there damn nice. Bill also super nice. Around 100 bucks total!!! Coughs harder! Luckily ced paid.

Cabbed down to sunset. There's this bar called Sunset Tarven. Or something? The 4 of us shared a jug of tiger beer. Was a bit blur when I drank a few sips. I mean GLURP it. Perhaps too long never drink liao. But then still drank finish all.

Next time still must go there drink lo. Not too noisy and crowded. Unlike city area's pubs. The jug of beer isn't too ex too. Think 28 bucks har? They don't let me look at the bill seh. Zzz.

Well, a well spent weekend night without me paying for anything. Shiok ah. COUGHS! LOL!