Wednesday, February 06, 2008

除夕

CNY is coming!
Today's already 除夕.

Steamboat tonight. As usual.
Usual ingredients, usual people.
3 of us as usual.
Papa, mama, me.
=.=

It's always a lonely new year eve for us unlike other family so lively lor.
So envy you know?

Parents had already informed me that my ang pao this year will decrease more than half.
Jitao sian full diao. Zzz.
Means 100 bucks to 20 bucks nia?
Oh my tian!

This year new year going to his house.
Thinking of it already sibei sian.
Cos he lied to his mom that I worked.
And I don't know how to lie.
Skali his mom bomb me lots of questions on work how?

Can't he don't lie about it?
I mean not as if I won't work forever.
After CNY I finding jobs what.
Made this CNY of mine so stress this year.
Facing his mom is stress liao.
Lying to his mom is more stress lor.
HELP!

I fucking need a job!