Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Updates!

I know I've neglected my blog for a LONG time ok? -_-
Come on it's just like erm 4 days only. =x

Been busy preparing for CNY can or not?
Buying stuffs to keep.
CNY goodies.
Da sao chu again?!
And more...

These few days keep going to the mart buying stuffs.
And do you know that kiasu Singaporeans can flood the whole mart?
Otherwise staying at home to do house chores.
If not is slack slack and slack more.

Jie sunday came over.
With a chio bu.
Her new gf? I dunno. =l

Never had many chances to meet him.
He's busy keeping his family company.
Sometimes I really envy his family for being so loving and united.

Now my whole kitchen cupboard is full of food!
Due to he came yesterday night to dump us a big bag of goodies too.
Let's see he bought and brought what over.
Mushrooms, bak kua, peanut cookies, canned clams, big box of nuts and or lengs.
In return my papa dumped him back a box of or lengs. HAHAHAHA.
Machaim clown lidat bring box of or leng from panjang to batok. LOL!!!

Today went out at evening with him.
Tomorrow dunno do what liao.
Counting down to CNY.

2 more days!!