Friday, February 01, 2008

Busy LAR

Just back not long ago from sunset tarven. Drank half a glass of beer and ate dinner there. I love their fish n chips. Crisply fried. YUM!

Was busy these few days. Yesterday went out shopping with him. And bought nothing back. How nice. =.=
But at least I had a delicious dinner. :)

Today? I slept till evening. Had my dunno should call lunch or dinner and went to salon.
Dyed my hair. Woots! 60 bucks only.
Happy happy cos uncle gave me my ang pao liao. 40 bucks plus dad de pocket money.
Enough for me to dye hair ah. If not wait for him to sponsor. Hair all fall off liao. =.=

Went plaza with my mum. To look at the phone.
CAN BUY WOR! FREE SOMEMORE!
So we chop it.
But it sux. Somehow regret buying it.
NO CABLE YOU KNOW? T.T
Lidat how to transfer data to my comp? No wonder it's FOC.
Na, presenting my new 3G phone. Samsung SGH-J750.