Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Shopping!

Hiding offline play facebook kena catch by crab. =.=
Sian half. LOL.

Riri's speed keep decreasing liao. So sad can? I just fed it 100 leaves to boost speed.
Now can race 20 times per hour liao. Friend's fluffs DIE DIE! LOL!!! *evil laughter*

Went out today. With him to see sinseh and shopping for CNY clothes.
Sinseh doesn't seems in a good mood leh. Wonder why?

Ate at CWP's 店小二.
I liked the food there esp the duck and tofu.
We ordered 小二豆腐,当归烤鸭,三菇时蔬。
Plus 2 drinks and rice. Total up 40 plus bucks.
Sibei ex can? =.=
But I ate till very ^^ cos not my money. HAHAHA! :P

Went to Kranji's This Fashion to shop for CNY clothes.
Bought a pink skirt and a top.
I LOVE the top sia! Very ex though.
But wo ai! MUHAHA.
Not really ex for both. Less than 40 bucks.

Home-ed to accompany my Riri.

CNY coming coming coming!
Money money money! $_$