Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Money Money Money~

How I wish I can have sufficient cash for me to use.
Shopping! As well as eat something good once in a while.
I never eat pizza and whatever seoul garden before.
Damn suaku right? Don't laugh k? -_-'''

Nah. I don't need LOTS and LOTS of money.
I just wish I can don't bother about financial stuffs.
Just enough money for me to go out shopping and makan with friends once in a while is good.
I hate the feeling of having just less than 10 bucks in my wallet.
I don't even have enough cash for me to top up a freaking ez link.

Ever since I'm out of job last year.
I've been trying seriously hard to get another new one.
Applications forms and resumes I've sent many.
No call from any at all? WTH.
And I hate the fact that my dad keep bugging me to get a job.

Sorry lor. I don't even have money to top up ez link.
You expect me to walk everywhere to find jobs? -_-'''
Can only search jobs online and called them.
Can't always get money from parents too.
I know they don't have enough for their own use too.
Blame myself for not born in a rich family.

Bleh. I wonder when can this end?
I don't ask for much lah.
Money fall from sky will be best.
Just dump me 2 blue notes per month can liao.