Wednesday, March 05, 2008

PMS

Do you ever have the feeling of not doing anything at all whole day?
You just wish to slack on your bed and hope to sleep the day away?
I'm having the feeling everyday. Currently PMS-ing.
It's a terrible feeling I tell you. You just seems don't have the energy to do anything.

Slept late last night.
Was typing resume and hopefully get myself a job I wanted.
Sent in a couple but pinning my hopes on the sales asst at Harvey Norman.
I really wish to do sales again. IT sales at west area some more.
God, please let me be chosen.
I fucking need a fucking job.

Haven't meet him for around a week.
Wondering even if the feeling will stays if we continue like this.
He's working fine at his new job at Swensen. As a chef asst.
Tough job though. He scalded his hands all times. -.-

Suddenly I just lost interest in everything.
Slowly and slowly feelings faded.
I think I really should spare some time for him, family and friends instead of just sleep my day away.
I know. I'm escaping. Escaping from reality.
Totally have no confidence even if I'm asked to an interview.

I don't know.
I just feel so tired.