Thursday, March 06, 2008

1 2 3

First time see this kind of doctor around in SG. Some more in Raffles medical group.
Only went to her for an injection she kpkb?
Cannot inject please explain pro-per-ly. No need to kpkb.
Her attitude so damn fucked up and rude.
Is this the right way to treat patients?
I really wonder she today PMS is it?
Never mind. Complained lor in the feedback form.

Next.
My twins cousins are going to be on a show tomorrow night.
Remember to watch okay?
Channel 8, 8.30pm, 6-3-08
Stay tune to boo jia you them.
But I think they lost. -.-

Next next.
My blog got selected by the Nuffnang team for an ad.
They sent me an email already. My first ad! ^^
Do support support a bit okay?
Click the link if you're free and do happen to pass by my blog.
Thanks very very muchie! MUACKS! LOL.