Friday, March 07, 2008

Tired Again

I'm feeling tired again.
This time I'm tired being in a relationship.

Are guys so hard to please?
Already keep giving in till had no space to breathe.
What more do they want still?

Found a job and accused me of not working now.
Was like gave him support when he's down and jobless last time.
Now pointing fingers at me?

I'm trying and did try to get a job alright?
I've tired my best so I don't blame anyone or anything.
But hello excuse me? You think I'm like you?
You at least had an ITE cert.
Me? Shit only.
I know I'm stupid.
For goodness sake, you don't have to tell me that.

I'm not the one who wants to sleep whole day.
The medication I'm on makes me so drowsy.
It's not what I want too.
Can I just skip medication?
Fish man.

It's so difficult to humor guys.
Wasn't feeling that suffocated when I'm with SK.
He did cheated me of my money.
But at least he made me happy when I'm with him.

For the time now.
I just feel so suffocated.
Sadness is so much more than happiness.
Is happiness such a tough thing to after?

How I wish to have the courage to say.
Bye...