Friday, June 08, 2012

dear Jianlong,

today is the 1st week without you. I just started to calm down today.
I opened up the folder which shared our memories. I can't lie. I miss you.
I love the photos a lot. maybe because we seldom take pictures. ESP the one u took at genting. machiam lovey couple on honeymoon. it was my most happiest moment of my life. my wish came true. I went on a holiday with my boy.

this whole week my mind is all about u. wanted to go to all the places u brought me to before. yet u know I'm a road idiot. what if I lost my way? cannot be like last time can call u for directions already. now it's only me alone. I keep on rephrasing to myself u are not with me anymore. but somehow I keep forgetting.

just now went to watch madagascar 3. i remembered u was so delighted upon seeing the poster at gv yishun two weeks ago when we went for din tao movie. u shouted like a kid and say u wanna watch it. have u watch it? it's really nice. damn funny. but I can't laugh. I asked myself why am I watching it alone now? if things never happened.

it's currently 6:30am now. I can't sleep. although I told people my tears dried up but please lah I admit I lied. my tears are still rolling down as I typed this. what are u doing now? u must be sleeping. preparing to wake up for work in an hour's time right? jia you. I believe u will have sales soon. I'll keep u in my prayers always.

I love u.