Tuesday, July 31, 2012

this exp hor, die die also must jot down.
I PASSED MY TP LOR! LOR! LOR!

warm up session at 2.20pm.
waited for my car 131 for SO long.
started my warming up session with a very friendly instructor mr lu.
he calm me down alot sia! thank you!
went thru all courses and went one test route.
came back. and waited at the waiting room for test.

damn nervous can? my name was called soon.
went downstairs with the tester uncle for car.
but dunno is too kan chiong or what. CAR CANNOT START.
omg die. minus points already. T.T

okok, relax. drove into the circuit.
did all the courses with ease! YAY! perfect!
my two parking weak points also swee!
never test e-brake. straight went out to the road.

got test route 10. one of the easiest. heng!
drove straight out to bb straight road.
did a u turn. some lane changes which were my weak points.
and damn! i did one very wide right turn! ARGH!
minus points again! and lastly went back to circuit.

went up with him to the results room.
thinking sua lah. i will fail this time. so many points kena deduct.
ended up he told me my mistake in the right turn.
some abrupt lane changes and pass me my result slip.
TELLING ME GO DOWNSTAIRS WATCH GRADUATION VIDEO!

MAD HAPPY CAN I TELL YOU!
I PASSED AT FIRST TRY! my class 3A!
even more lucky then kena 4D and toto!

for this few months. i sincerely thanks all the instructors that taught me before.
and esp the following,
MR GAN! MR SIM! MR LIM AND STUPID LESLIE!
THANK YOU BBDC! THANK YOU ALL! ^^