Monday, July 30, 2012

the critical time for my first step is so near.
im so afraid. afraid cos this time im facing all this alone.
issit cos im being too comfy in my comfort zone for too long?

motivation. i need motivation.
i keep climbing and climbing. hoping one day i'll be near.
im afraid of heights. afraid of failure. afraid of so many things.
but motivation is there. MUST DO IT.

i keep climbing. keep challenge myself.
must climb faster and higher this time.
one day im able to reach for you.
i know when i reach the top i may find out that alls a dream.
but i just dont wanna give up.
at least you can see my efforts will you?
you see me change do you?

i really cant afford to lose. i can fail but i cant lose.
this is my last chance to myself too.
i know everyone sees RF as say only wont do.
so pls let me have this last chance to be a different me.
let me prove to myself too.

im afraid of heights. i may climb slow.
i dunno how many times i will fall back to the starting point.
but pls continue to see. let me prove to you.
that i really have the determination to change.