Wednesday, July 25, 2012

went to sign the letter of offer aka agreement today.
when my name was signed on it, i asked myself.
have i totally decided to let everything go?

it means a brand new start for me.
everything seems so attractive. but it just doesn't seems to attract me.
my mind is still best best best.
remembered the small but cosy it store.
the always full house pantry.
and the staff canteen.

i asked myself again. best couldn't be so difficult to forget right?
then i realize it's our 1 year memories there that i can't forget.
and of course you.

trying my very best to divert all my attention away from you.
hope this job makes a good start.
i'm glad you talked to me recently. it really makes me feel so much better.
after tp end will be a brand new start. for you and for me.

issit suppose to be a good thing? i hope so.
cos for now my current motivation is still you.
let me prove my best out for you, me and all alright?
JY RF. JY.