Monday, November 28, 2005

Bored

Was feeling terribly unwell these few days.That stuff is killing me.Can't sleep ytd night.Dad went to buy medicine for me.Cook myself a packet of instant noodles and ate the medi.Till then i feel alittle better.And hence i felt sleepy.Phew..Tough night.Giddyness and pain.Hope it can go far away but can't.It's back again now.But not so serious.

Habbo is under maintenance.Maple too..What de. #$%^$&# Haiz..Can only stone now.Wonder when will it be back.Mei is not online yet.Should be sleeping.She acompany me till 6 plus.And silly F.All scared i'll be in trouble like that.Shoo buddy off at last at quite a late time..He's tired till can doze off.Zzz..

Mei and A broke.Aww..I pity A more.Neverless i still side with my mei.But yup.A will still be my guai di bah.Can't be meifu.Haiz~~Mei was asking me to introduce her a new bf.But habbo down today.Zzz..F ytd night ki siao.Made a room all chiong in for mei.Or for me?!Lol..We were laughing like siao.

I get teased alot by F de staffs and friends.Dun try to matchmake us.Mei like wanted to sell me off again.Jiefu here jiefu there. -.-'' And his staffs more....Says dun want be lightbulb.Good luck whatever and shoo off.Pengz..Somemore the new nick was laughing my head off.F sao!?LOL!!He's my buddy i repeat.Dun try anything funny.

H jie was telling me some news ytd night.And i begin to suspect if it's true.Hmm..None of my biz now.Haha..Suddenly feel so relive but pity that poor gal.Muhahahas..No way will i say more about it.It's so funny.F and mei was laughing like siao.Me too. *giggles*

Talk to A jie this morning.It's been quite a long while since we last chat.And J msg me this morning.Nearly delete his msg in blur blur state again.He's not feeling well recently too.Take care hor.Hmm..Saying he will be online but haven de.Zzz..

Chomp my fav chips just now.Roasted wings flavour.Mum and dad chomp more then i do.Keep saying yummy.I almost can't grab a handful. -.-'' Haiz..Totally bored now.But dun feel like chatting.Mei mai koon.Come online leh.Say we bith wake up at 2pm de.Now 4pm le la!!!!

My birthday is just 4 days countdown.Yay~~Wanted to jio afew ppl to catch chicken little on that day.Mei keep invite F. -.-'' U want me to get arbish by his gal till panda eyes?Zzz..One more word i heard about us.U guys get it from me.Dun made us later frens no more. -.-''

Super bo liao type this super long post.Habbo faster be back lehs.Sian si wa liao.But nothing more to nag liao.So shoos off now.Find someone to chat bah.My close frens de msn there's 8 ppl online.Maybe i should throw 'him' out of my close list. *laughs* Shoos~~