Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Fed Up

Today's sun was really bright!!!!Love that.I love sunny days.Lalala.Haha..Sleep late ytd night again.Around 6 plus.Chat with ah Fai and gang.And pleaseeeeeeee stop teasing about us.Zzzz..I'm going to chase after anyone with a hammer who 'matchmake' us. #$^%$*&^(%

We talk alot with mei too.She ran off early.At last buay tahan liao ah?Cannot be the same as me de la.I wanted to sleep de ok?But can't.Zzz..Swollow 2 more tablets again and cook some noodles.Felt alittle better chat awhile more then go zzzz.Ah Fai's ghost story nearly made me can't sleep. -.-'' And hey?My voice seductive? *pukes* He's fever to say that.Lol..Si buddy!

And ah xiong ah.Not i see u run la.Is just nice i just log off.It's just a concidence.Ur call then scared me.My hp is dead recently de.Till u called.Thanks for waking it.Lol..Dun mind more.Waiting for more free incoming calls.Lol..I'm evil. >:) That's what all others said me.

Received this lame msg from him again.Bo liao sia.Wun be replying le.Any of ur probs and stuffs i'm not interested.None of my biz anyway.Can say he's out of my friend list.Can't be counted as a friend.Suddenly feel so carefree without any stress.Learn to take things more easily.

But ytd night i had to shout and scream again due to some matters.U hor very bad de leh.Run here and there.I stay in ur room help u till nearly died.This will be a tough nut to crack.Mei says i am so brave and fierce. -.-'' Bo pian la.Cannot stand the way they talking.

Feeling tired.And what de.Raining.Zzz..I want my sunshine la! #$^%&%^*$% Ah mei ask me why i am still online at such an 'early' time.I ask her back too.Haha..Funny us.Eww...Feeling alittle giddy.Friends all say i dunno how to take care.Haha..U all must get used to it leh. =P

Aunty liza msg me asking me to test her webcam and mic.Mic could not connect.As for webcam, the view is sooooooooo clear! *envy* Mine is just -.-'' no eyes see la.And hmm..I need to brush up my eng.Someone says my eng sucks.It's just i do not want to type so cheem.So yan su for what.Sg style more better la.Lol..

Where's mei?Ahh!!!Dun tell me still Zzz..Dun pig pig le.There's no one online to acompany me.My buddys and mei all not here.Left me alone. *sobs* Think i go koon.See i'm pig also le.

Argh!?!Mic is spoilt?Help la.There's some probs here.Grrrr...Really is spoilt.Stupid wire cant connect.I need to held my headphones mic to speak!?What de hell.Had enough.Going to throw u into rubbish bin.Da ge says buying me one.Thanks..I'll go buy one myself bah.It's ok.Fed up la.