Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wonderful

Tired but great night.Went to plaza to bought a new mic.Old one spoilt.Funny way of spoiling.The mic can only be bend in the middle, if at upwards or downwards.There will be no voice. :S Weird.Screw it out but pointless.Still not able to fix it.In the end got dump into store.Lol

Bought back a $17 mic.The popular guy says the brand is good quality.Genius.Hope so bah.Spoilt fast i sure going to murder the salesman.But the volume is too soft.I had to shout at the top of my lungs.If not listeners will complained is it an ant talking?Haha..

Bought a concealer too.Maybelline brand.To hide my blemishes.Gee..Alot sia.But heart pain $14.Hais..Spend alot today.Need to save back le.Found one really nice de oil control flim.The package was nice.There's even a mirror.And cost affortable.So bought it.

Saw frog vcd now only cost $45.Nearly fainted.Half the price only.Wah!Suan le.I watch finish le lor.I just finish dj-ing.Tired.Lots of consoles and all.I'm being drowned.And i'm forced to sing.Sabo me sia.Peak listeners need to sing.Ytd sabo da ge too much.Now's my turn.Zzz..

In the end still sing guan huai fang shi.Bad voice i have.Hmm..He's not online today.Weird..Well.. None of my biz bah.Hee..Just hope he's alrite.Talking to Fai again.Now late night only he pei wo chat.And mei too.She creep back.Lol..I'll end my blog here.Maybe blogging later. =))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back for an update.Can't sleep.Feeling hungry.Cook mee again.Ate and rest awhile before shooing off to sleep.Still smsing mei about just now matters.Really is funny lor.Conference night again.First time with a guy can chat so long.Luckily mei is here.If not think i wun be able to talk too.Interesting and funny guy.We talk till so crazy and laughing non stop.

But sigh..My house phone keep gave me prob.Spoilt again? :S Dun tell me another thing spoilt?Dead meat.After my crazy idea on switching in between my hp and non cordless house phone.It was better.But that silly guy about to doze off.Mei and i chase him off.And mei u are not a lightbulb lah.Is we both too familar le so can play till so crazy.

He'll be overseas soon.Wah..Somemore says no network.Haiz..Mia afew days le.Sure i will miss u de.No worries.After he's back, it's time for mei to go japan too.Waaaa..Sigh..Now both of them the most important to me.Cos they are the one who acompany me most now.If not i'm sian.Till now i haven wrote who is he.Wun be disclosing.Dun wan any gossips.Happy guessing.Tata~~