Thursday, December 01, 2005

Celebration

Hee..At long last.My 20th birthday is here.In afew more mins time.How i love today.Went out to see doc.Then xiongmao and my cousin fenni come join me.We went to catch a movie.Chicken little!Hmm..Xiongmao treat us both wor.Xie xie ni xiongmao.

But he actually came so far!To causeway point to meet us.Haha..But hmm..The movie was quite disappointing to me.Very cartoon.Children type.Not really very funny too.But i still enjoyed it.He really spend alot today.The funniest and surprising thing was this big surprise he gave me.

Ate dinner at food court.Share a bowl of porridge with fenni.And xiongmao went away.Saying he went to the washroom.Would be long.But in the end he return with a slice of cake and a present!Wah!I nearly jumped up from my seat.So touched! T.T Hee..Sang birthday song there.Weird. :S

He bought me a panda plushie and a tin of hellokitty cookies.I really like the panda plushie.So cute.It's now wrap up and place in my cupboard.The cookies was tasty too.Blueberry flavour.There's even a small hello kitty keychain inside.The type i like.Hee..The tin can be used as a piggy bank.Yup..Thanks xiongmao for making my birthday so unforgetable. =D

Fenni come over to acompany me.Just left not long ago.Aww..She can't stay over.But there's still chances right?Yup..I'm still hungry after sharing the slice of cake and cookies with her.Later go find food again.The cake was nice too.Fruit cake!My fav!Yum yum!

Habbo keep having maintenance recently.It's just back up.But so sian.Wondering how tml will be?More surprise and shocks?Still dunno who i'll be celebrate with.Hmm..Will the gers call later?Still waiting for their call.Ah Fai went overseas le.Ytd night was spend mazing in his maze.Pro sia.First time create maze so hard and fun de le.

Maybe i'll log off to read my mag.So bored.No one online to pei wo.Somemore no calls.Fenni went back le.Well..Will be finding food soon.Really hungry.My wish for my birthday:Happiness, healthly and forgiveness to all i've hurt and done wrong.My life journey just started. =D