Friday, December 02, 2005

Birthday

Woah!I'm sian la!Birthday no one jio me out.Zzz..All said wanna book me today.But tio put aeroplane.So will rot at home today.Argh!!Nvm..Maybe will kok dad to treat me to the new eatery hut at plaza.But i doubt he will.If he really will.I chop off my head ah! -.-''

Twins busy.My gang also.Siblings afew free but all their venues different de.So suan le.Rot at home.Play com received birthday wishes and prezzies?!Hee..So far received alot of birthday wishes and afew prezzies.Thank you guys.My cousin Fenni just gave me a present.It's a cute soft toy bear.A pink one.I love it.Thanks.It's now sitting in my cupboard too.

Ytd was receiving birthday wishes non stop.Fai sms me from thailand.Really thanks pal.And there's dear ikia.My ger and mei and lots more.Cousins also msn me just now.Really so touched.And btw..He msg me too.Dun wanna talk much to him.He told ger he wanted to call me.Want call call lor.I dun mind.But dun expect my tone to be so nice to someone like u.

Boring birthday.Half day gone.Maybe i'll DJ later.Hmm see how bah.I'm sleepy again.x.X Fan Fan and bio told whole habbo it's my birthday on air.Lol..Just ate something and felt hungry again.Argh!!Pig pig!Eat and sleep only.Haiz..Thought today will be another exciting day but not.

I'm turning 20 le.Time flies fast.To think i have been living in this world wasting resources and all for a whole lot 20 years.With no archives and all.Faints..Must really think of my furture le.This is getting serious.Shoos off now.Will be resting le perharps.Today is really sigh..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day is getting up and down.This is bad.10 more mins before my birthday ended.Received lots of prezzies and birthday wishes.Lastly from lireen and youting.Glad u gals still remember my birthday.I'm really touched.And ah yang too. =D

Serious prob bah.Nearly fainted when i heard the news from ah ku.Somemore i'm dj-ing lor.Karen jie sigh..Hope she will be fine.And seems mei was saying my room kena tio scripted.Zzz..She saw PH box.While i reload like crazy.Din saw anything.So phew bah.

Can said that today was the day we type the most to each other.Well..Nothing more to say to him.Rather dun say.2 more mins and my birthday is gone.Swoosh..Hope the following year will be a better year for me. =)