Saturday, December 03, 2005

Bored

Woke up at 2pm today.Really is pig. x.X Slept quite early ytd night.Dun wan later make mum angry again.The more early i slept the more late i woke.Pengz..Asked afew peeps out but seems all can't make it.Even mei and ger not online.Sian..Creep online at 4pm and zzz..No one at all.

Fenni is busy today.And i'm rotting at home.Hmm..Just received a msg from da jie.Dinner!Yay!Hope da ge can make it too.Asked XY and J jie too.Another outing.Wonder where we will go for dinner this time?Dun wan westen food pls leh. :S

Bored to death.Renovate my litez room alittle.Add a HL using prezzie.Bas dun really like it.She prefer the previous one.Hmm..Will see how bah.Thanks bas jie for ur green bear rug.When i'm free will revamp afew of my rooms.Getting alittle sian of the style.Change the paint of my empty room and mei was screaming it made her blind.Lol..

Sigh..Seems da ge is not free.We'll postpone it till tml for dinner le.Sian to death!Tml star awards leh.Dunno if i'll be going too anot?No one online.No one DJ.Maybe i'll dj awhile again.Or go zzz?Tired.Eyes covering again.Fai's back tml.Hmm..At last wun be bored to death at night le.Ytd night msg him quite a no of sms.But the weird feeling is still there.Nah..Wun be msging him much.I have nothing to do with him.Shameless guy?Nice nick.I'm so evil! >:)

SHE's new song Tian Hui is nice.Soothing and relaxing.Fenni told me that causeway TS is hiring full time workers.Maybe i'll go try my luck.Can't possibly rot at home all days.Sigh..Shooing off now.A day pass so fast.Without doing anything much.Zzz..Forget it..This is my life for the time being.I'm sure it wun be the same soon.I need to do something about it.Yeah. =D