Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sleepy

Slept at 8am today.Was feeling so hot all over.Ma lor.Ask me eat that what i think dunno what the tonic.TONIC hor.Not toxic.Lol..And worried and vexed about some stuffs bah.So wun be able to sleep.But off com early.If not kena dead.Chat on phone.Die le.I'm hooked on conference.

*Yawn* I'm still sleepy.Woke up at 2pm just now.Actually is 10am.Tio wake up by ah ku aka my uncle de phone call.Ah Fang ah~~Shui jiao ah??Mummy leh??Faints..I just go huh?Orh..Ah ku ar?Deng yi xia.Nearly cup his phone and scream at him.Look carefully.Woah!Ah ku de. -.-'' Phew..If not later is dunno who scold who le.Haha..

Talk with mei and him on phone.Mei ah?Dun vomit le.No more plastic bags le.Lol..Unbelivable bah.Actually can talk to him for so long.?Maybe the weird feeling is gone.I have learn to take things more easily le.Ya la.Know u still looking at my blog.Look bah.I wun put a no entry sign de.Haha..Anyway sha dong gua.I'm not angry nor hate u.I not so petty de ok? =D I'm pretty. *pukes* -.-''

Xiongmao sms to say he's bored.Sorry la.I really busy recently lo.Make u pok till u cannot go out.Pai seh.Anyway wun be free recently.Mum going malaysia tml.I follow or not to follow?Stay at home.Lao pa and me.Ni kan wo wo kan ni.Kan till angry.Bull war.Zzz..Hmm..Johor leh.ULU place.Mosquitos more then human beings.Dun go bah.No water also.Tap water? -.-''

Ytd night ger the bf called in also.A funny young guy.Hope he treat ger well.Hey..Today sun le hor?Ah Fai back.Later ask him tell about his trip de story.And dun mix match me and him.Rao le wo bah.I surrender le. *waves white flag* He's my buddy ok?Dun make till we both so gan ga.And somemore later i tio huntum by his gf.Then really mati liao.Haha..

Will be going out later for dinner with my gang.Seems tonight alot more coming.Wonder where are we going to eat?Venue still not comfirm yet.I'm hungry now again.Late dinner tonight.Wun be eating so early now.Better grab a bite of something first.Sigh..Can't catch star awards.Nvm la.Wait for the repeat telecast lor.

My mic is really sigh.Feel so despressed of it.The mic volume is too soft.Suan le.Shout more louder bah.Night dun dj lor.If not wake my parents up=dead.Talking with that gong kia.Yea la.Gong kia.I not so petty de.Wun murder u.Dun worry.Blogging off now.Nth more to update.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just back from outside.Went out for dinner with my gang at chinatown.The regular zhi cha stall was great.Today's dishes are fried sotong, pork chop, lemon chicken, oyster sauce vege and hotplate beancurd.Nice but ex bah.Da ge treating us.

Talk and gossip there.Laughing and all.Tonight was great.But i'm having a headache now.Doing so many stuffs at the same time.Just now went with fudge to meet da ge at JE and tompang his car there.Better then i straight go to chinatown.

After that da ge drove us back.Halfway on the expressway there's an accident.So cause a traffic jam.Reach home at 11pm.Tired.Da ge bought me a mic but dun seem to work well too.He tested it just now and it's fine.Is there something wrong with my soundcard?Dun dare to think le.

Haiz..Maybe it's time for me to retire.There's a new chinese dj in selection which is great.I can retire le ba.Haha..I'll see how to repair the mic and soundcard and all.Really so busy now.Shooing off le.Still hungry.And i still dunno about the msia trip.Haiz..Will see how bah.