Monday, December 05, 2005

Tired

I dun understand why am i so tired today?Eyes cant open.And i keep dozing off.Slept quite early last night.With some shock.I wonder why?Blood dripping from my head.I almost fainted with shock.I din knock into anything.Sigh..Soaked 3 pieces of tissues with blood.In the end.I giddy till cannot stand it and ran off immediently.Ger and mei were so scared.Cos they were conferencing with me.Last night to conference tonight before mei flew off for her holiday.I will miss u de. T.T

Find it quite funny.Am i someone that can be trusted?K gave me his pass ask me to log in his habbo account and help him buy 3 holoboys.He's not scared i hacked or scammed him?Says that if i really do.He paid alittle to see my true colours also worth it.Haha..Ah Fang not so suay de la.Wun eat away all ur furnis or spend ur creds de la.KK la u.Lol..

I keep yawning.Gosh.Rot afew hours in hotel view le.Really no place for me to go.My 6 hours of stoneing in hotel view is going to break it's record soon.Just now trade my friend.My yellow tiles for 2 mode sofas.Still not a bad price to me.My tiles was rotting till yellow liao. Pls la, ur tiles already yellow de liao! -.-''

Chat with afew of them when just log on.Now seems all is busy.Mei and ger.Still sleeping perharps?Fenni cant go out again.Oh well.Guess it's my rest day again.Chat with Ar di lor.And him and ah Fai.Head still hurts.Ah Fai keep ask if i'm going in to msia and xiongmao too.Mum said that it's postpone to tml.Hope can still postpone more so i dun need to go.Hee..

And hor dun haiz le leh.Haiz till i can duan qi liao.Lol..I'll be fine de la.Miss me?I will also miss u all de lor.But guess i wun be going in.Muhahas..I got an idea.Rot alone at home better leh.Well..Everyone is busy again.Dun wish to disturb them.There's something i find really weird.I din tell him where i went and he asked me about it.Are they both the same person?

Last thing.The mic seems alittle better.Need to test it out these few days before knowing how it is.Hope it till be better then the last one.I'm sure it will.But makes my voice sounds more weird.Hope it sounds better.Haha..Ending here.I need to catch some zzz again.Tio wake by alot of sms.Should off my hp when i slept now.Wake at 2pm napping at 4pm.Pro me.Shoos. *yawn*

Sad sad.Just received a news.This family is not a family anymore.New family members?Hope they are nice.Dun wan anymore headache in.All leaving one by one.Maybe it will be my turn soon too.I really dun bear to.Unless there's no other choices.Bu she zhi qing shui ren zhi.Sigh..

I'm just back after awhile of resting.DJ for the event just now.And was real tough.Get auto kick and had to crawl back in.Somemore had to speak in english.It's killing me.And poor fan fan.He got to do all the reporter stuffs.Hope he manage to get some wonderful info capture.Gald that my new mic works much more better.I'm still tired now.Ate a late dinner cos of the event.Litez is my life.I'll do anything to help.But sigh..Is all this ending soon?I hope it's not.My litez family.