Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Lonely

Mum just left for malaysia.Johore this time.Actually wanted to follow her in but can't bear to leave sg.She better take care of herself well first.If not how to take care of grandma?Hope she brought enough medicine blar blar blar.Ok, i admit i'm naggy. -.-'' I'll go visit them recently if can bah.Just hope i dun lost my way in johore.Lol..

Ytd night can kill me.Giddy all over.Feeling so weak.Dun understand why this is happening.Was conferencing with them all.Last night of chit chat before mei left for japan.Mei!!I will miss u de. T.T i mean miss the hello kitties u will bought back Ouch!!I saw parangs flying!Help la!Kidding only. :P

Feeling so lonely when i'm home alone.I can see my future days.Instant noodles every meal.Bread and biscuits stocking in my cupboard.Better cook something nice for myself.I have already lose 3kg!!Woah! T.T I'm so near 40kg why drop again!?! >:(

Ytd's habbo was fun.Creep back after feeling alittle better.And saw welcome lounge's Harry is out of his counter.We were forcing him out to the entrance.Surrounded him and all.It's so funny.But in the end, he kept escaping. -.-'' And ger and me ran offline.

Glad that i dun need to go malaysia.So many matters to deal with now.Teaching ant some basic stuffs.I need her.I will only retire when she manage to know all about it.And poor prins prins.Think only afew of us can stand her temper.She's childish but cute.But i know how to handle her when she throws a temper.Maybe she's like younger version of me.Haha..

Resting again.Feel tired.Mum's not at home.I'll be able to roam out then.But now today.Not now.I need my beauty nap again.Din slept well last few nights cos was thinking about going to malaysia etc.No more conference tonight gers and di's.I'm tired. x.X falls into bed..Zzz..