Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Disappointed

Online to check the lastest habbo newsie.HabboX list is out today.ARGH!!I din get in again.Last time i told myself before.Tried for the HabboX first.If i din get in AGAIN.I will quit habbo. Yeah.Maybe quitting habbo soon le.Fed up.Not cos this HabboX stuff.Just cos disappointed of those habbo staffs.The way they handle a matter etc.

But still feel happy for my friends.Litez da ge and da jie.Bas da jie.Fire da ge.Congrats in being selected for habboX.And congrats to my old friend Dacks and Tob.Third batch?Nah.Not going to try.Maybe i've already quitted habbo by then.Habbo really crazy recently.Most of us got a free 5 credits.Useless to me.Later i'm going to buy some prepaid card.Stock up xmas furnis and gone.

Dj last night.Da ge and da jie help me to find that mic boost.At last my voice do sounds alittle louder.And listeners came back.There's still 20 listeners at 2am.Glad.Bt TS says i sounds like robot speaking.Help la!It's the mic.Fai says blast his ears.Faints.. Some even says not loud enough.Dunno what to do le.Leave it to be then.Rerenovate my litez room alittle.Shift those HL stickies.And got a full set of colour pods.Nice.But delete away my empty painted room.Seems very 'ding deh' there.

Not in a good mood.Should have follow mum to malaysia.So dad wun be 'huanting' me.Keep nag nag nag.Scold scold scold.He's going to tuft club tonight again.Left me alone at home?Suan le.I go out too then.Since there's no dinner.Dun even wish to come back.Hate it when mum's in malaysia.He's crazy de.Had enough of him le.

And i hate it too when u guys keep teasing me and ah Fai.Somemore i'm dj-ing lor!And u too la.Play along with them.Dun cause more misunderstanding liao.I about to die from all those asking and bugging.Heard a new chinese dj dj-ing.Shouted WAH LAU on air.I nearly fall off my chair.Wah lau eh!Pengz lor.

Forget it.Going out later to have a breathe of air.I can die at home.Tio drag up so early.I'm tired.Yawning now.Tv remote spoilt my problem is it?I can use u can't means u suay la.This old tv think i know how to control?No menu no everything.Dun blame it all on my computer la.Stupid lor.Headache now.Ending my blog here.Going to blow up soon.