Thursday, December 08, 2005

Crazy

Ytd night was another crazy night.Got bug by this new guy.And somemore he's the toughest siaoest guy in habbo u can meet.That king kong!He's so proud and all de.Then can suddenly changed so fast.Like he change target like that.Blink ur eyes and he's changed totally.Last time i hi him he can bo chup.Suddenly send me a friend request and start to ki siao ytd night. Sometimes i pity jie.Sigh..

Talk to Fai on phone ytd night when the show starts.Ask him help he like huh?What can i do?Chao gong.Then nvm lor.We act afk.Lol.Evil us. >:) I ask Fai gimme back my hammer.He actually said he hide it under the hc sofa.And sold it. -_- What de.Ikia help me alot regarding the matter also.Fai and me plan alittle show.But din act it.Hope he wun huant me tonight. :S

I super throw face sia.Now the whole world knows i'm scared of thunder.Sigh..And pro Fai.How he check out my add de.Zzz..I still have not take my hammer and hammer u.Scream so loud on phone for what?Goal jiu goal la.My ears deaf le la.Tell everyone we chatting for what.U trying to make the misunderstanding more worse.I dunno how to play along de leh. -_-

Seems my voice is so weird using the new mic.Even da ge's voice can changed to rage de.Lol.. Back to my old soft mic.On the mic booster.Should be better i guess.Da jie says if can't she will give me her mic or bring me buy a new one tml.I'm free tml.Dad's not at home again.Can run liao.Haha..Got to stock ppc for xmas furnis too.Is is good or bad to be home alone? :S

Hope tonight will be a better night.Si Fai i tell u ar.U better help me.Ar bo u not my buddy liao. Huntam u ar!Jiu jiu wo la.That tiko king kong better dun come huant me.If not i complain to jie. And u are dead meat.Muhahas.Evil me. >:) Blogging off now.Please let tonight be a peaceful one.