Friday, December 09, 2005

Funny

No dinner tonight again.Dad's going to tuft again.Fenni dun seem free to me.Guess i'm spending the night alone again.But no worries bah.Still have friends and litez gang to acompany me online.Nowadadys night time is way too bored.Mei overseas.Ger hook on maple.Only Fai pei wo le.Sigh..Spending most of my night time dj-ing.The mic i bought works well.Bas says i sound like 933 DJ.I laugh till can die.I cant compare myself to them.

Ytd night was so surprising.The two does.DoeLee and Appledoe was on air on radio:litez.Causing our server to blast.I was so busy answering console msg.Find Doe's voice sounds like Sonya.And Sonya is back ytd night to visit us.Thanks Fai for listening to me Dj la.But had a hard time finding ur songs lor.Old songs.Dun keep screaming i'm old.I'm only 4 mths older then u! -_-

That king kong din bug me liao.Seems he changed target le!?Even his mission changed.Poor jie bah.Super sian when i saw the xmas furnis.Waited so long for them but so many types lor.And somemore so ex!I nearly fainted.If bought full set plus make new room sure cost around 120c.I want the credit card promo la!Got double credits.Sigh..Try to see if i know how to do the internet banking later.If not i'll buy ppc then.Waa..More then $30 gone if buy ppc.Heart pain la.

Dad's rushing me to bath now.Shoos now.Later still need to go try the internet banking buy ppc and blar alot more.And my dinner.Still dunno where i'll be going.Sian half.No dinner leh.Sigh..I want my xmas furnis!Sulake sure knows how to earn money.All of them are asking me to try apply for MOD cos applications are open.Nah.Wun be.The forms are so hard to understand. :S

Com abit siao siao.Just log on to all my clones.Found all got that free 5c. >:) Shiok leh.Save me alot of money liao.Think i wun be using internet banking.Seems abit too complicated to me.Buy ppc bah.Later call to ask see if there's still stock in cck.Fenni not able to come pei wo i guess.If have also late night.I'll be going out for dinner.Buy ppc and maybe shop for clothes later.Night time will be spend renovating my xmas room.Still need to rearrange my song list.Busy.Shoos.