Saturday, December 10, 2005

Mix

I'm having mixed emoticons again.Last night yeap.Was another tired night.DJ for about 7 hours.Break my own record.Not really tired.Was very enjoyable.Halfway through the dj session, i was auto DC-ed.And cannot connect back in.Was having invaild pass.Da ge, da jie and boss not online.Guess they went out together.So called da jie on her cell.She ask me try a pass and volia!I'm connected and guess what?

Our server can hold 80 listeners now!Horray!And i'm so hourned to be the first DJ to use it.Too happy for words.Was in hyper mood whole night.Hmm..Wonder who will be the first to reach the peak?Guys!Let's jia you okies?There was still around 20 listeners at 3am.Start dj-ing at 8.30pm.Ask Fenni over and she watch tv while looking at me dj-ing.

Some listeners was saying that i'm snobbish and proud!Help la!I'm innocent lor!Sigh..Just that i'm busy so keep afk-ing.If this leads to a misunderstanding and let u leave this kind of impression of me.I apologize for it.Clear the misunderstanding on air.Hope the listener heard it.

At last my new room was done.My rainbow connection xmas roomie.Cost me a bomb there.Was abit heart pain.But glad i received nice comments.And thanks to Ah Fai for ur super funny prezzies that sang the whole jingle bells xmas carols.Thanks for accompanying me last night when my mood was bad.

Just received this news that the results for litez applications are out.Lots of familar faces.My friends and siblings.Go for it guys!Jia you!But sigh..Boss misunderstood me.He thinks i'm leaving.Cos i'm always together with ah Fai.Hints me that there will be another Dj leaving litez soon.Upset.Boss dun trust me.Sigh..Clear the misunderstanding with him last night.Hope it does helps.If not, no worries.I'll prove it to him.I'll stay with litez.It's litez who groom me and teaches me everything.I'll not forget it.Sorry ah Fai.Glad u understand me. =)

Mum just back from malaysia today.Miss her!But i just woke up.She saw me, scream for me and nag. -_- About her old grandmother story in malaysia.She's now napping.At last my ear drums can have alittle rest.I'll be going back to habbo now.Mood is still weird.Hope all will be fine soon.