Sunday, December 11, 2005

Dull

The sky is dull.My mood is not much different.Been thinking alot about litez.Wondering should i quit?Kind of tired.Feel the stress more and more.Perharps i should just stay on?Or perharps i should leave?All were saying i'm overstressing myself.DJ for 8 hours that day.Somemore i'm sick.Following day i nearly collaspe.But what to do?Once i'm into something.I will do it whole heartly.I don't think i can relax.

Another tough night yesterday.Catch the repeat telecast of star awards.Feel hungry again.Went to cook myself some noodles.Ate and feel like sleeping when Fai ask me to call in.Not again. -_- Really tired so was forcing myself to talk.They were scared that i fainted or anything.Lol..No worries la.But woke up today.Found terrible chest pain.Whole face turn green and pale.Mum was so shocked.Keep asking me to visit a doc recently.Don't think i'll be going.

Went to habbosoup.Fai says that their radio was removed.And i was like WHAT?!Cos they are the first web to have a radio.Felt kind of pity.And their short video clip was so touching.Felt in love with the song they used.Xu Jie Er's Mei You Ni De Mei Yi Tian.Thinking where will i be when radio:litez gone one day.Really cannot bear to leave litez.Don't dare to think what will happen if litez is not around with me.If there's a day when i feel litez don't need me anymore.I'll leave quietly.This song is sadding.Tears just flow down now.

Maybe there's a day when i'm gone.Perharps in malayisa.Mum maybe going in to take care of grandma.And seems Karen jie wants to open a small bussiness there.Last time i promise her to help if she really did it.She was asking me to work and stay in malacca last time.Saying can take care of grandma too.I'm sure mum can't do it.She needs to come back for her medicine and treatment.As for me?Long term staying in malacca seems not bad.Change of environment.

Ah Fai is still sleeping. -_- U then pig la.Xiao di di says he'll online at night.Maybe i'm logging off soon.Gosh!I'm hooked on the song.The lyrics are so!!Describe my feelings.Now i finally know why i'm so gham with fai.Cos we are kind of alike.When our mood is bad.We dun want anyone to be affected by us.And keep our problems to ourselves.Our thinkings and the way we solve a matter are the same too.I was saying we are great minds think alike.Hao buddy ar! =D

Rage msg me yesterday.Think i got whole habbo's contact.Lol..Sigh..Why does adults have so many problems?They are not so simple as we think them to be.I really hate to grow up.I'll help u pass de.No worries rage.Maybe just need alittle more time.Meanwhile take care and hope to cya back soon.I'm blogging off now.It's late again.Time flies by so fast.Sigh..