Monday, December 12, 2005

Vexed

Really dying.I can't stand it anymore.It's just a matter of time when i leave habbo.I just couldn't stand the stress.This is getting so tiring for me.The arguement so call war going between litez and habz.And i'm sandwich in between.Hope that they clear this misunderstanding soon.If not i really dunno who to help.One side my family.One side my close friend.Stop those insulting la. Those fans and supporters.You are the one who stir up troubles lor!

Really had a big fat shock.It's been comfirm.And i just go huh?!Woah!Feel so stupidtily being lie at.I hate liers!That's what i've been thinking of.My suspect come true.Chit chat with her.Find that she's not that bad people think that she is.She told me alot of stuffs.But i really dunno why i'm friends with all sides of people.This will cause big problems.U dun like me i dun like u.What is this lor.Can't we all just be more friendly towards each other?I hate this life.

Another shock was K, bah.Thinks he's a proud and snoobish guy.But after talking to him.He's not that bad afterall too.A smart guy.Sharing problems with him is great.He knows how to teach u what to do.And as for ah Fai.I really dun wan to get too involved le.I'll do what i can help to slove this case.I dun wan to see any hurtful words flying in my screen.And ya i listen to u sleep till very late today.2pm counted anot?Lol..But i'm still tired lor.

Sometimes really dunno who is wrong and who is right.Keep hearing different sides of stories. Really dunno who i should i believe.Sometimes those peoples u think are bad are not.That cat also.Weird eh?Maybe is just their ren yuan not good.Anyway not going to bother about it.As long i feels ok with them.They are still my friends.

Been helping TS di.Litez dun really believe in him.I need to assure them blar blar blar.And ant also.Hope her com is fine.This are the 2 stars i need to give some training to.I'm really tired le. DJ for so long recently.Till i'm giddy and cannot stand it.I get 57 listeners ytd.My highest record.Need to thanks listeners for supporting.If not we really can't do it.Ask fan fan to dj in chinese last night.Very interesting.Jia you.Speak more chiense.Dun nervous.U can do it!

Mei is back!Xiang si wo le!Seems she bought back hellokitty.Hee..Ikia also have some hellokitty stuffs to give me.Xie xie ni men.Xiongmei and ikia asking me to go to their church hmm xmas celebration or something like that?But nah.Sorry i'm not going.Not familar with this.But i find nothing wrong in attending church's service.Cos my grandma is also a christian.

Twins keep asking me to go over help them wrap their books.Dun wan la.Sorry, but i wun be going over.Sometimes things are not fine that u think it is suppose or already to be.Long blog today again.Just too many stuffs to note and vexed out.I need a rest.A break.Had enough.Shoos.