Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Frustrated

Woke up at 2pm.Dad was asking me where mum went.And i go huh?Wait for awhile.And mum was not back yet.She din bring her purse nor hp.Kind of worried.Dad's boss ask him over to collect his salary.I ask him to run along as i'm sure mum will be alrite.WORRIED lor!

Mum is back AT LAST after 2 hours.And guess where she went?Neighbour's house!To do what ART WORK.Make a dog or what.Make us so worried lor.Her health isn't good.Can't she just bring her hp along?Or just leave a note?Her ans?LAZY!!Fed up man!!Can't scold her right?So just told her off alittle.If she came back late.I guess dad had already make a police report.

Last night was fun.There's mei, ah fai and O.We were playing and laughing.And xiongmao came back habbo for awhile.To collect the 5c from clones.And got me a xmas present.Poor mei.Her clones din get any.Well..Been receiving lots xmas presents.But din send back any as my purse only had flies in them.Need to buy some ppc and send back some gifts recently.If not pai seh.

Fai went off early to sleep till now have not wake.So left me and mei stoneing.She dun allow me to call her!Oh well.Went over to justin's room and got tease as habz's lady boss. -_- They were afraid i will hop over.I say no means no le la.Rest assured.And when i'm angry really very scary meh?Fai apologize as he thoughts i'm angry with him for buwee mei.I'm not so petty de la.

I played too much ytd.Force those litez couple to get married.Keep shouting PROPOSE. *evil laughs* Gosh!I feel like i'm ZoeTay. -.-'' And that's my new nick now. *faints* But it's fun teasing others. I'm evil ma! >:) But in the end still get tease back.I still lose.Si fai dun help me still dare laugh.All cos of u de la!

Feel kind of drifting from litez.Seems i'm being treated as an outsider now.Fai was saying yaya cos of him la.Of cos la.Ar boh?But i just hope it's me thinking too much.Really hate the feeling of being sandwich.I'm not a ham nor chesse. Sigh..

Badging of HabboX is a grant event.We all chop seats at the theatre early.And playing and joking there.Throw banana skin and rocks to ah fai.And the others follow.I loves to bully others. >:) But still feel alittle dull.But neverless envy and felt happy for da ge and da jie.

The new issue of U weekly was ULU la.So big.It's a magazine ok?Not a newspaper.$1 for the following 4 issues.Then it's $2 after.Oh my gut la!Sian 1/2 after seeing the size.Maybe i will not buy it anymore.Need to see how is the contents inside first.

Din DJ ytd.Was feeling tired.Maybe will DJ later?Not sure.It's a boring tuesday.Testing out all my songs now.Even my listeners know which songs i like most.And keep dedicating those songs to me.Really a big thank you to all.My peak of 57 still no one breaking.Stress.Dun wan to be the record holder.It's tiring.Near 4pm now.And i keep having the runs since i wake up.What did i ate wrong again?Well..Guess i need a bath first.If not later kena tease that i smells. -_- Shoos..